Wednesday, September 28, 2011

ROOSTER NEWS

Well it finally happened...I have lived in my new residence for almost a full month now and I have not had any trouble out of the pesky rooster in their yard. Until today....my alarm goes off, I decide to "snooze" but due to the rooster being vocal next door I lost that option. This is ok , as I needed to get to work. The funny thing is when I posted to Facebook the simple commen,  "dang rooster", I had a friend ask If I was at Chik-Fil-A and I was confused. She explained that once she was at Chik-Fil-A and they had a rooster running around the drive through. We continued to roll through the conversation with comments about a pig at a BBQ place etc. She says that the kind people of Chik-Fil-A told her it was their pet and Im not sure that she didn't believe them (ok I know she is smarter than that but it makes tis much more interesting lol). You know how some people will believe ANYTHING hahahaha. Hey wait, I resemble, I say I resemble that remark (said using my best Foghorn Leghorn impersonation).  That's why I chose to call my blog today "Rooster News".
Todays "Rooster News" is a loud screaming reminder that DIRECTV powered by Brad's Electronics is the best choice for your TV needs. Everything you need is available and I BET we can beat the prices you are paying for cable. Give us a chance. Call today at 877-815-6093. If you are in the North Mississippi area, stop by our DIRECTV store at 224 Hwy 15 North in Pontotoc. We offer a local and ffriendly face all the time with much faster installation.R

No comments:

Post a Comment