Friday, August 19, 2011

The King is Dead

Yes I am extremely glad its Friday. This weekend entails me lying on the couch getting caught up with a few missed episodes of True Blood (brought to me by DIRECTV of course). There are a few things you will learn about me as I blog here.....One....I Love food....Two...I Love TV ....and Three.....I am an online junkie...I read many articles and self help, etc....So I will share with you often the news of the weird that may or may not have anything to do with Brads Electronics and our awesome Hughes Net Internet service and DIRECTV (read that last sentence again please).

This week  I stumbled across some interesting news.....Burger King after all these years has fired the KING....That's right. Due to a new marketing strategy hoping to compete more with McDonalds and Wendys they want to appear less cheezy and more health concious with a focus of veggies etc on their new commercials. The latest creation ---The California Burger with......Guacamole....Im not sold on this one yet. I do love a great BK Burger, however I dont know that I would fire the KING....Maybe send him on a vacation in Cancun for a bit but when you build yourself and brand yourself so well is starting over such a good idea? Just some food for thought....A link appears below to the story....

Have a great weekend friends and until next time, GET HOOKED ON SOME GREAT TV AND CALL BRADS ELECTRONICS TO GET YOU GOING WITH DIRECTV SERVICE :)

http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/food/story/2011/08/Burger-King-freshens-fast-food-image-kicks-King-to-the-curb/50046768/1

#directmakesmehappy

1 comment:

  1. You are no doubt an online junkie, I am amazed how you come up with such nice and interesting posts!



    micro hifi

    ReplyDelete